Neural Signals, Inc. is grateful to our partners, contributors, and associates whose collaborations have supported the growth and progress of our mission.
We are particularly grateful to our active collaborators as listed below.
- Georgia Institute of Technology: Dinal Andreasen, Georgia Tech Research Institute, Cobb County Campus Atlanta, Georgia.
- Georgia Institute of Technology: Prof. Mark Clements, Mr. Brett Mathews, and Teresa Sanders, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Boston University, Prof. Frank Guenther and Mr. Jonathan Brumberg, Dept of Cognitive and Neural Sciences, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Behan Consulting: Sonny Behan, Buford Highway, Duluth, GA 30096.
- Emory University, Prof. Thomas Wichmann, Dept. of Neurology, Atlanta, Georgia
- Dr. Roy A.E.Bakay, Rush Presbyterian Hospital, Chicago, Illinois.
- Northwestern University, Prof. Lee Miller and Mr. Jim Rebesco, Dept. of Physiology, Chicago, Illinois.
- University of Pittsburgh, Prof. Andy Schwartz and Dr. Meel Vellista, Dept of Physiology, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- North Carolina State University, Dr. Crystal Gordon, Electrical Engineering, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Emory University Dr. Hui Mao, Department of Radiology, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Gwinnett Medical Center. Dr. Princewill Ehirim, Dept. of Neurosurgery.
Research, Development, & Clinical Partners
- Alfred Mann Foundation
- ALS Association of Georgia
- American Paralysis Association
- Foster-Miller, Inc. –Boston MA.
- Gwinnett Medical Center – Department of Neurosurgery
- InnerSea Technology
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Shepherd Center Catastrophic Care Hospital